This Membership is for all professionals navigating the SEND Process, who want to put children at the heart of all they do.
- Recurring Monthly Payment of £30 a month - this will run until you cancel or ask us to cancel for you.
- Payment will be deducted from your Credit Card or Paypal account automatically on the same date each month
A library full of guides, templates and resources to take you through the whole EHCP Process and more.
Unlimited Email Helpdesk Support to help you out when when the resource library doesn't have the answers you need, 365 days a year. Email any questions you have whenever you have them. Or just rant, or even share your successes!
Laura is well known for the work she does within the PDA arena, and this membership will be updated regularly with insight and offers to support your professional practice.
You will also have email support to answer any questions you have, as well as tools and templates to share with families, as well as a bank of specified SEND supports, created by Laura with support from Neurodivergent children.
You will also learn to:
- Track someone's SEND support using the Plan, Assess, Do, Review cycle.
- Effectively communicate with the children and young people you support.
- Understand what an EHCP looks like.
- Understand how to deliver provisions from Section F of an EHCP.
- Prepare for an Annual reviews.
- Understand appeals and how to support parents.
And much more.
What Happens Next?
After you enter your payment details, you'll be taken straight to your library and you'll get an email with instructions.